Sabado, Disyembre 19, 2015

Chaturbate’s Colleenmoore: Butt Implants Or Real?

I was watching this girls camp show when I became suspicious that or overly round but may not indeed be real. I watch for a long time but I couldn’t decide for myself whether she had butt implants or just a really big natural delicious Latina ass!
colleenmoore-4

After a while of watching I was still undecided, sure some girls do you have o’clock here this delicious and huge just through their natural genes when they’re born South of the equator but if you look at some of the side shots of this booty you begin to wonder whether it’s surgically enhanced.

colleenmoore-3
With plastic surgery being much cheaper than it is in the United States in these countries I would be surprised if she did have some butt implants but I thought it would be more fun to put it to vote.

colleenmoore-5
Here is one more booty shot for those of you that are on the fence. If I included a picture of her titties you would see that they are definitely already surgically enhanced.

colleenmoore-2
As we always do about this time, it’s time to vote — Chaturbate’s Colleenmoore: Butt Implants Or Real?

Chaturbate's Colleenmoore: Butt Implants Or Real?

Colleenmoore’s Bio and Free Webcam

Birth Date:
Jan. 11, 1989
Age:
26
Sex:
Female
Interested In:
Men
Location:
not in heaven, but from here you can see
Last Broadcast:
1 hour, 43 minutes
Language(s):
English
Body Type:
curves in all the right places
Smoke / Drink:
no / no
Body Decorations:
none

The post Chaturbate’s Colleenmoore: Butt Implants Or Real? appeared first on Would You Hit It?.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento